Friday, September 29, 2006

Nothing major yet

We still are here in the hospital waiting. Waiting on God!

They might be tapping my belly again today it is very large and uncomfortable again.

One thing I have found from my extended stays is it makes life so much easier letting God give me the strength for the moment, and not doing it on my own. Also my mom has told me so many times, Life is all about attitude, in every situation you can either sour or mellow. Your attitude can become bitter at life at everything or you can choose to take life as it comes one thing at a time.

I just pray that the people God brings into my life today in the hospital that my words will point people to Christ and and be a blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it hard to express in words how you have touched my heart and and inspired me so. My faith is so much stronger because of you. You are in my prayers and thoughts always. God bless you.