Monday, September 25, 2006

I spoke too soon

I am now once again back in the hospital. :-( I had a very rough night Saturday with fevers and intestinal stuff. :-( I wish I didn’t need my food processor at times and could just pull the whole thing out. Be like an air fern, and live on just air... Yeah I know it would cause other issues, but I already have issues... Sunday morning I mentioned to my mom that one of my liver drains looked like blood, which worried her a little but after an hour or so it cleared up. Then a couple of hours later later I had blood in my bowel movement and at that she decided to call if nothing else to keep the transplant team up todate, and there immediate response is bring him into ER today. So I have learned docs don’t like intestinal bleeding.

So I am still a pin cushion. 3 attempts to get 1 IV started. :-(

Lord, why am I going through all of this? and how long will it take? Yet I know in my spirit that it is not my place or need to question. I just need to live for the here and now and bloom where I am planted. You will give me the strength to make it over the next hurdle which is were I need to be focussing. I can still trust Your promises that “All things work for your Glory” So it is not about “me“ and my minor discomfort (this to will soon pass) it is all about God and His glory! Not what I have done or overcome but what He has done. He is the one that gives me strength for the next 5 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are back in the hospital, I pray you will get your transplant soon and begain to heal. I have no dobt that God has a wonderful plan for you. You are truely amazing and I can not thank you enough for spreading his love and being such a strong inspiration to me and many other people. May God bless you and give you streangth. Love in Christ Eleisha