Wednesday, September 06, 2006

to many pictures?

So does this mean I take to many pictures (borderline addiction,and I have been going through withdrawl) or does this mean that I have gotten really bored taking one at a time and have way to much time on my hands, to put them all together?



Tuesday night, I took some pictures of the Heart of the Matter set with Sean McCraney. It is amazing how much stuff we can have off to the sides that is never seen on TV because of the angles the studio cameras are set up in.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That's SO cool! I did a montage for a photo class once but it didn't look nearly that good. Is there such a thing as too many pictures???

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it to work again. i know that makes you feel good. i never knew there was so much stuff needed for a live show. have a great day and I hope you continue to have the energy needed to do things you like.