Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I wish I had something exciting to report...

To all the people that have been wondering what has happened why I have not updated anything on the blog. Well I have said it all before. Still have fevers that go up and down, the drain are still very picky and often get clogged. I have next to no energy.

So far my major high lights in my life are going to church and having enough energy afterwards to hang out with friends. Who have all figured out by now the answer the famous question of “How are you doing” my answer is, “Yes I am doing, I don’t know for sure, but I am here and not at home, so that is a good thing I think.” Or some variant of it.

There is only so many times you can say the same thing before you get extremely bored with it. I think that is my problem with the blog I have nothing new and I have gotten bored saying Monday I had fevers, tuesday, fevers in the morning and forced myself into work, wednesday fevers and slept most of the day, thursday ... etc. It has been almost a month of the same pattern.

I have been hoping that I could have enough energy to go to the zoo at some point soon before the weather turns cold, since I haven’t really done any fun or different from ordinary outside this summer. The most I have been in the sun is between the backdoor and the car, and from a car to inside where I am going. My hair has become a lot darker not getting bleached in the sun. True part of it is because of the drugs I am on recommend avoiding sun light but this is Utah... an outdoor recreation state.

So we continue to wait for something exciting to happen in my life... Only God knows the great plans he has for me. I can hope and pray that they include me being healthy again, and really getting plugged into changing the Salt Lake valley for Christ and for His glory. I also hope that someday in the not to distant years it will also include a wife and family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know evrything is repedative, but it is so good to hear from you. I hear how you are doing through this blogg and I want you to know that I am gratefull that you do update this blogg, so I can know that although things are the same you are still hanging in there. one more thing you should know, You have done more for Christ in the Salt Lake Valley and all other places by placing these bloggs. you are an inspiration to us all please don't over look the great you have done already and will continue to do. People are brought to Christ through inspirational stories like yours and people who may have distanced themselves from Christ may be brought back just by your blogg. You can tell that everything you say and do is for Christ and that even in your darkest most painful times your life is still centered around Christ and getting others to focus their lives on him as well. even though we don't have all we want in this life, we have a lot if Christ is in our lives. Please don't fall into the repetition of everyday life and allow that to get you down. Things change when you least expect it and sooner or later you will be at the Zoo or anywhere else you desire to go, just give it time and hang in there. While your waiting, know you are loved by many.

Micah said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement :-)

Anonymous said...

Ya! Right on Eleisha Hewes! We love you Micah!