Thursday, July 27, 2006

Rip Van Winkle

I have promised a friend that I would write a blog for them since I haven’t updated in while. So now that I am awake for a few minutes I guess it is time for another update. I haven’t done much of anything lately other then sleep. I have been sleeping almost all the time. I wake up in the morning 8:30ish for about an hour then back to sleep then I wake around lunch. Awake for a few hours and then I am back asleep for an hour or two. Then I am up for several hours at night then back asleep around 12:30 or so. So right now I have almost no clue what is going on in the world outside of my apartment. I feel like Rip Van Winkle in sleeping my life away.

I do try to get out to make it to work so far it has only happened once in the last week. And I try to make it to church also I haven’t been the most successful at that either. By the time I am ready to go all of my energy is gone so it is back to sleep again.

No comments: