Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Forth!





Since I am stuck in the Hospital on this forth of July and can't go see fireworks and take pictures of them. I went looking through my photo library at my past years taking pictures of fire. Here are a few of my favorites to help celebrate the time.

The Hospital isn't all bad the 8th Floor does have a pretty good view south. I went walking in the hall and found a window that I could see Sugarhouse, Murry, Holladay? Sandy? West Jordan? Some staff came down from the Helipad and said they had a great view of the U Stadium. But I couldn't see it. Even though I have lived at the hospital I haven't met the right people to get me access to the roof :-( Oh well I still have time before the 24th :-)

So for the quick update I am still alive. Not feeling the greatest but we are still waiting on God to finish what he started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Hebrews 12:2
-Our Lord IS good! - jr

Anonymous said...

I just want to remind you of what an amazing person you are. you are a true example of the way we should live our lives. you have been through so much and you still devote your life to the almighty. I am so glad that you know he is there for you all this time and will be forever. It is like the foot steps in the sand, he will cary you when you are to weak to cary on your own. May God bless you and heal you even though it may be slowly. Remember you are loved by many but most importantly by God himself.