Thursday, July 27, 2006

No new news

Nothing new is happening in my life I am just breathing air waiting for time to pass. No new news from the transplant team, I haven’t had to go back in for unexplained pains or infections. The doctors are taking a break from the game of stump the doctor. I have been sleeping a lot and watching TV not wanting to do anything that causes the drains to start complaining.
It has been so hot lately working with my laptop on my lap gets extra hot after 5 minutes, and I haven’t wanted any more heat in my life.

I guess this is the long slow hill that takes you the roller-coaster so it can get even more speed and excitement during the flips and loops. So I am still hanging on and trying to enjoy the ride. God is still on His thrown and in control, and knows what is ahead of me where I can’t see.

FYI- Did you know that Rhinoceroses have very poor eyesight. They cannot see a person standing motionless if they are more than 100 feet away, and they can run at 30 miles an hour. Now that has to be quite a ride for the Rhino, running at top speed not being able to see what is in front of him. But knowing it better move before your horn gets to it because it is bigger.

Sometimes I think that is how running by faith is. Lord you know what is 101 feet in front of me cause I can’t see that far. Lord take control and move me, cause I feel out of control and feel like we are going to crash. But it can be quite an adrenaline rush at the same time the ultimate amusement park thrill ride.


No comments: