Wednesday, June 28, 2006

One word Summary

How have I been?
One word Pain. That is what I can say about the last week. This drain into my liver has been a very big pain in every since of the word. It hurts when I move, or take a deep breath, or when I don’t move. It is a hassle to have to always be sure I am not pinching the tube. Life is just one big pain right now.

I have also been having low grade fevers. 99-100.6. It has also been quite a bit warmer and this apartment retains a lot of the heat. (And in the winter it retains the cold :-) So my body hasn’t been feeling the best, I have been going really slow. And for entertainment I have found the fun of watching fluid flow out of my side and filling a bag. :-) I average 700cc in a 24 hour period. When it was first installed it was about 100cc’s or so. It was suppose to dry up and be taken out. Lots of fun let me tell you, right up there with last August when I spent 2 days watching one of my plants grow.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
Julius Caesar
This is a true thought, most people would rather give up and throw in the towel with all that you have been through, but you keep on going. Even though you have your bad days, you should know that you are a role model to us all and we love you and wish the best. I pray that soon your pain will be over, and you can live a wonderful life. may God bless you in during this time and always.

Anonymous said...

Our Lord Is Good!
You are such an encouragement to us. Sure we don't always know why, but we know Who. And it is always about Him. He is the Faithful One.
- Jim

Anonymous said...

praying for!
hugs and kisses
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dearest Micah:

We recently found out about your condition from J & J. We have been praying for you and your mom constantly and will continue.

God is using you Micah. Thanks for the updates and your walk with the Lord. May Jesus Christ be praised!

Loving you, Clarence & Cathy