Sunday, June 18, 2006

I love my friends

Last night after church, and tonight we had a great time hanging out playing Mexican Train dominos (we were so close on a double 15 set we made it to double 3) and cards. It was lots of fun and laughing. I am glad my energy kept up with me. (Well almost) Saturday and sunday were such nice afternoons I wanted to go play outside but I new if I did there would be nothing left that night. I did make it over to a friends pool and stuck my feet in while they swam. Stupid liver drain :-( I would have been in with them if I didn’t have it.

Speaking of the drain I don’t know if it is a good thing or a bad thing when they put it in it was suppose to drain off the infection and then dry up. It averaged 110 cc of bile stuff fluid in a 24 hour period, now it is up to about 150-200 cc of the same stuff every 4-6 hours almost 800+ cc a day :-| is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lord please fix it. I don’t feel normal.

I have thought about setting up a science experiment to see how bile breaks down food or other things (like nails, or rocks, non-edible things) and compare it to other acids, or Coke-a-Cola, since I obviously have a great supply that is easy to come by. One of these days when I am board :-) and I can’t build medicine cup pyramids :-)

No comments: