Saturday, June 17, 2006

My Goal has finally arrived!

Today was the wedding day of Ryan and Christina Sadler :-) Yeah!!!

I have been following their courtship since the beginning so it has been my goal since I got the transplant that I have to be well enough to go and participate in the wedding activities. I figured even if I was in the hospital I would “Break out” for a few hours and go to the wedding, Thankfully I didn’t have too. :-)

So today was the day of the Goal I set for myself and I made it! ...well almost. Ryan had asked me to be the best man prior to even getting the call for transplant, but I told him to have a backup plan in case my liver did something funky on me, and I wouldn’t be able to do it. Then about a month ago when I found out I was going to have to have another transplant and there was no guarantee what my health was going to be like. Ryan and I talked and decided it would be best to go with the backup plan. I am glad he did! Cole you did a great job better then I would have done! It also let me be available for what I really like to do :-)

Congratulations Ryan and Christina!

1 comment:

preyingjaws said...

Ryno Wedding pixs are up