Monday, June 05, 2006

90 days...

It is amazing to think that it has been 3 months since I was called we have a liver for you come and get it. The days all kinda blur together after a while. Some things change and some don’t. I keep going back to the hospital with issues in my liver. Today was another day I got to go back for more fun. The drain they put in my liver has been leaking around the site the drain goes in, so I was back in angio and they upgraded the drain again :-(

I am so tired of this up and down in and out of hospitals. I am ready for God to restore me to full health. I am thankful that slowly I have been able to do more hang out with friends, get behind the wheel and drive myself places. This whole ordeal has made me appreciate good health so much more. And that God gives strength to the weak. I would not have been able to get through this without Him daily lifting me up and giving me the strength to do what my mind doesn’t want to go through. Lord I put my life in your hands, take care of me through this procedure, keep me safe. Thank you Lord that I have made it through another day I can praise Your name.

Jehovah Jireh: The LORD Will Provide
Jehovah Rapha:  The LORD our Healer
Jehovah Roi: The Lord is My Shepherd
Elohim: My Creator   
El Elyon: Most High God - Sovereign Over All
El Roi: God Who Sees

No comments: