Thursday, January 04, 2007

Update part 2


Well yesterday’s infusion lowered some of my values but not enough. So today I got to repeat yesterdays procedure as a 2nd attempt. I am so thankful I have a PICC Line, it has saved me from a countless number of IV pokes and bruises.

The cool thing about all of this unknown when it comes to numbers, and strength, and transplant concerns. I still know that God is in control of it all. Some might be quick to think that God doesn’t care, or he should have fixed it by now. But God has not abandoned me, He is not slow. If the miracle comes to fast I might not recognize it, if it comes to quick I might not appreciate it. Is that the reason behind all this time and sand? The promise land is just ahead, around the next corner. If I give up the fight now I and turn bitter and turn on God because it it the easy thing, I might never see how close I really was from being out this. Two weeks turns into 40 years.

Job 1:20-22
“20 At this, Job got up and tore his robe and shaved his head. Then he fell to the ground in worship
21 and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I shall depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised.”
22 In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing.”

All things work together for God’s glory!

As for me and my house: “We will serve the LORD our God and obey him.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sickness is a part of life, God does not make his people sick, our human bodies do. God is there to carry us through times of sickness and pain. He delivers us to wellness whatever the outcome may be we are well in the end. Gods plan for all of us folds out before our eyes in his time not ours. everyone of us follows the time of the clock, except god he follows his plan for each of us. We can choose to acept what comes with a warm loving heart or be angry and bitter towards god and society. In the end we will suffer more if we choose to be angry and bitter. Let God have the control he knows more than we ever can. I am thinking about you and praying for the best. may you be granted streagth and Comfort during these hard times. Love you Eleisha