Monday, January 15, 2007

They wanted more


As much as I hate being tap they sent me back to take more off. They were going to do it sooner but I got them to put it off for a few more days but I couldn’t keep them away forever. So once again they took 4.8 liters off. Then put me on lasix ( I like that stuff) which make me move rapidly (bad when your body hurts) to the bathroom. They chart everything in the hospital how much in and how much out. So for one shift or so at least until it wore off I passed something like 3700 milliliters, which is like almost 4 liters. So in four days I have lost about 17 liters of fluid and roughly 25 lbs. And my belly is still bloated. My legs and ankles feal a lot better. They were very swollen when we came into the hospital and now they are almost normal again.

No comments: